April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

I'm a bad Mummy - every year for the past 18yrs, the kids have gone on an easter egg hunt! This year as the 'kids' are 19yr and 17yr, we didn't do one, boy was that a wrong move! One I will be made to pay for in years to come! But I will have my revenge - every year now and for the rest of their lives we will have an easter egg hunt, regardless of how old they are! This brings up mental images of doing easter egg hunts in wheelchairs with grey hair....hehe! Hmmm guess this means I better not tell them that Santa isn't real......hahahaha!

Country Capers kit by SammyD
(available soon at SDK)

Our little flower, when she was four, we now call her blossom! I guess there will come a day when we will have to call her something more adult but for now blossom fits!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammy! Thank you for your comment on my blog. You're such a sweetie!

    Easter egg hunts on wheelchairs? LOL!!! I have got to see that! Loving that upcoming kit!

    ReplyDelete