May 23, 2006

Yipeeeee

I did it, I quit my job, yep....uh huh...gonna go work for Hubby, less hours than I am doing now....yay! I will be his Digital Image Center creative person....woohoo...I am soooooooo excited!

I still have two weeks at my old job and one of those will used up training the new person! That is giving me the colliewobbles...only one week to try and tell someone everything that my job involves....eek! Like anyone new there is no way they will take it all in, plus I am bound to forget lots of little stuff, there is just so much I do I don't think about. Still no one is irreplaceable, I am sure the new person will do just fine!

Making the move just feels so right, I don't know why I had doubts, I haven't slept so well in ages! I just have to keep my feet on the ground for the next two weeks, at least, and concentrate on tiding up at work! Better delete my fav folder out of internet explorer.....hehe!

What else have I been up to....oo, oo I enroled to do Advanced Creative Brushwork over at Scrapgirls! We have just completed Week1 Lessons, it was so much fun, and I learnt so much about blending modes! Just received Week 2 Lesson and I am eager to start (usually a good sign that I am enjoying it)!

Oh well I better go and do some work.....have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome Sammmmy! I am sure you will sleep like a baby from now on, lol. I am so excited for you...so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. I know you will be so much happier. woohoo

    ReplyDelete