May 11, 2007

Happy Friday

Here we are on beginning of Mother's Day weekend. Hope you all have wonderful plans!! If you are a mother...hope you are spoiled rotten. If you are spending time with your mom...hope you have a grand time and spoil HER rotten. If you have lost your Mother I am deeply sorry and hope you can enjoy memories of her at this time. big hugggg.

I will be spending time this weekend with my mom and aunt...remembering my Gran. It promises to be a very busy weekend...not exactly what I want, but will happily go along with ;P

As you are aware...Friday is also when new things start entering the store.

We have some great mother's day quotes from SammyD


Some cute quick pages from Doreen (just one set shown here)


Sandy has a wonderful and bright kit out

and I (tracy) have commercial use sets of my templates available (new sets for personal and commercial use will be released next week).


Also...remember all the great challenges SDK has for you....they are fun and will def spark your creativity. Stop on by the forums today!

hugs and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment