December 20, 2007

Do You...

...in Christmas? I do! And this little elf has been very busy in the workshop, cranking out these new items:









Note: the Ginger Ornamental and Ornamental Sets 1 - 3 coordinate with my other holiday kits already in the store!

This wraps up my holiday kits for the store this season. Hope you like them and will check them out -- they'll be in the store sometime later today (December 20th).

While you're there, I'm having a 50%off everything sale from now thru December 31st. So if there is something you've wanted, better snag it now. Most of my older inventory will be retired after the sale!

Don't forget to post your layouts in the gallery and check out my blog for some goodies! Tfl and Happy Holidays!

Kim Smith
Kim Smith Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment