February 18, 2010

Time to go home...

Day 5 - 6hrs traveling time: As luck would have it my estimated time for returning home was way out.  Instead of the two days of travel it will only take approx 6hrs, don't ask me how I got this wrong...lol.  We are both very tried but happy to drive straight home.  While there are lots more places to visit, we know that we can come back anytime.

We are both very excited to sit down and have a good look at the photos, I dare say there maybe a bit of playing with them too :).  I certainly won't mind sleeping in my own bed tonight...hahaha.  I am always amazed whenever we have traveled at the diversity of this beautiful country we are lucky enough to call home.  It has been a really great trip and a lot of fun too, I'll leave you with one last photo.

Have a great day!
Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment