June 12, 2010

New Stuff and a FREEBIE !!!


No I haven't disappeared but I have been super busy :) We have moved DD into her new house which means I am going to take this opportunity to declutter my house.  I only have the past 10 years of accumulated stuff to go through, but pacing myself ...hehehe!

In the meantime I have finished off a new kit "TIDE OF LIFE"  here are the first few products available.  Now because I have been a bad blogger I want to give you these products for FREE.  Leave me a comment, telling me which product you would like and I will send you the FREEBIE!!!  Yes that is everyone who comments and tells me which bit they would like, will receive it for FREE. 

In the line up we have a Tiled Alpha each letter is one of five colours, plus two quickpages made with elements from the full kit (available soon).  The QPs have been made into a sketch which comes in the QP download :)

Tide of Life Alpha

Tide of Life Alpha

This cute tiled alpha will look great on your layouts as a title or accent. Alpha co ordinates perfectly with the Tide of Life product range.... Sale: $1.20 Save: 40% off    ... more info








Tide of Life Quickpage 1

Tide of Life Quickpage 1

Take time to smell the flowers, enjoy a slower pace of life as you scrap with this delightful Quickpage. Just pop your photos underneath add some... Sale: $1.49 Save: 40% off ... more info

Tide of Life Quickpage 2

Tide of Life Quickpage 2

Take time to smell the flowers, enjoy a slower pace of life as you scrap with this delightful Quickpage. Just pop your photos underneath add some...  Sale: $1.49 Save: 40% off ... more info

Have a great day!
Sammy :D

19 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Thanks so much for the offering. I love the new stuff. If I have to choose one I choose the Alpha. My email is magickalteddy at hotmail.com. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got it Suz, email sent via 4shared. Please let me know if you don't get it and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous freebie Sammy! I'd love the alpha, please. Thanks oodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff, sammy! i'd love to have the alpha! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the alpha too . thank you in advance. my email is lili2be@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all. I would love the alpha the most!! Thanks soo much!!!! My email is mandoo6@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how generous! I love the alpha ... thank you!

    RaisingAlexis at gmail.com

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the offer. Like the rest, I love the alpha. My email: rynntay@hotmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful new goodies! If I have to choose, I would choose the alpha! Thanks so much!

    -Amy (amyhuanglee@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaahhh ladies you have made me very happy. I didn't think anyone would be interested in the Alpha, and to my surprise you all want it ^-^
    Email has been sent to everyone so please let me know if you don't receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very generous of you. If I have to pick I love the alpha.. tho the qpages are a very close second. Thank you.

    Elizabeth
    e_farrell@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the alpha is great. Looks like I like it too thanks
    lianemily777@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too love the alpha. thank you so much for offering. kpd_home@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, Elizabeth, Emily and KandiceD for dropping by :) Email has been sent with your request, please let me know if you don't receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new kit. I think I like the alphabet best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would enjoy the alpha kit. Very cute thank you.

    cv715@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Email on it's way Tami and cv715, please let me know if you don't receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow ... how generous. I love them both ... decisions, decisions ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess I will have to go woth the QPs ... Thank you!
    KendiRN70{at}AOL{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all lovely! I too would chose the alpha. It is so fresh and springy! :) What a fun way to do a freebie! A lot of work probably for you but really a fun idea!
    My email is littlekariblue@gmail.com and THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete