September 07, 2010

Hand Made and FREEBIE template!

Gosh this poor ol' blog is kinda limping along at the minute.  Just when I think I have myself organised again...
Well lots has been happening I guess...lol. DD has been very busy organizing her 21st Bday Celebrations, last Saturday we went to one of the large Shopping Centers in the City for shoes, makeup, jewelery, Krispy Cremes and a general look see.  I am happy to say we found everything needed and had a wonderful day.  A rocky-road Krispy Creme with a cuppa finished off the day nicely...hahahaha.

I did not get one layout done for a single challenge last month :embarrassed:  So now that I am playing catch up here is the first backdated challenge layout...

HAND MADE - with a gran-baby on the way, I have dusted off my sewing machine.
challenges

Credits:
Fonts: Jellyka BeesAntique Handwritnig, CK Lazy Days
Template: Samantha Davis aka SammyD Kreations
Embellishments: Title Letters - One Perfect Day Alpha by SammyD Kreations


The FREEBIE template is still available HERE!
Have a great day!
Sammy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment