Can you believe it is the end of another month!!! I'm having a day at home as the Man is at a stocktake and my poor little car is in the shop. It's been playing up for months and been back and forth to a mechanic a few times but the issue has never been fixed properly. We found a new mechanic last week, who has fixed the initial problem but of course there were a couple more things that needed fixing. Fingers crossed I get my little car back this week in tip top condition, ok just running smoothly would be good...lol, I sure do miss it.
Anyway here's my layout done for the July Sketch Me Up Challenge at SDK, the template is still available so hurry on over to the forum and grab it.
I heart this photo so much :) and of course I turned the page into a QP Freebie for you!
DOWNLOAD HERE! I hope you like the freebie and enjoy :) (freebie links available for a short time only)
I had an awesome day yesterday, why yesterday was so good I don't know but there are so many memories of Miss Ivy I don't want to forget...
- watching Miss Ivy discover new things, her curiosity with the world is fascinating
- the smiles she gives to us all day
- wanting both Grandma and Grandaz within line of sight, can't have one without the other... love
- Miss Ivy making a new face, a funny little o with her mouth and breathing in and out quickly so it makes a whistling sound
- fearlessly launching herself at the ground from a standing position, while we watched with great fear...lol
- how quickly she moves from one object to another, made me tired just watching
- her delight in finding the baby in the mirror and giving her kisses
- they way she looks at photographs of people on the walls, a photo of Daddy made her smile the most
- Grandaz and Miss Ivy banging on pots in the kitchen
- being snuggly when tired
- our unending joy at being part of this little girl's life.. love
...all you have to do is use one of the quotes below in a layout and we'll give you this fun WordArt that matches this month's Supa Digi Kit - Long Hot Summer
"Summer is filled with breaking rules & standing apart ignoring your head and following your heart." - Unknown
"Summer is always good for lazy days." - Unknown
"Here's to the nights when the sand is your seat and the waves kiss your feet...Summertime!" - Unknown
"The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever." - Unknown
HOW TO PLAY: Choose one of the quotes and create a layout. Post your layout in the 2011 Quote Gallery and don't forget to leave us a comment with a link to your layout in the forum. This challenge will run until the 31st July, all participants will be eligible for the prize above.
Giveaway ~ It's not often I have the time to make a sneak peek...hehehe. This is my latest kit that will be in the store come Friday, and not one flower to be seen =) I know you will love all the fun embellishments. Leave me a comment below telling me why you would like this goodie and I'll put your name in the draw to win the whole kit and kaboodle. Winners will be announced on Saturday's blog post, so quick leave a comment NOW...lol. But hey you had better read the rest of this post first as there is a freebie to grab too!
Don't forget to check back to see if you are the winner.