January 31, 2012

Little Hands...

My scrap project this month was not something I had planned, it just sorta happened but I am so happy with the finished item.  For Christmas I was given a very special present, handprints of little Miss Ivy on a tea towel- age 13mths.  It was a teary moment when I opened that present, I can tell you...lol.  So what to do with the tea towel... I would never use it as a tea towel, I'd be too afraid of washing away Miss Ivy's hand prints and the tea towel was too big to hang as is.   I definately wanted it on a wall in my craftroom so this is what I came up with...


I cut the tea towel up, stuck the fabric bits to a piece of Christmas themed scrap paper and framed the whole thing.  The picture is now hanging in my craftroom and makes me smile everytime I glance at it.  I sure am one lucky Grandma :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment