February 28, 2012

Best Wishes!

Project for this week... a Birthday Card for one of my nieces. 

I am sooo loving Tim Holtz Distress Stains, the colours of the card are so vibrant. Starting with a blank white card, I covered the entire surface with a mixutre of Peeled Paint, Broken China, Wild Honey, Barn Door and Brushed Corduroy.  I then stamped the entire front with different stamps in black ink.  Paper flowers are from my stash, inked with Brushed Corduroy then sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mist - Perfect Pearl.  The die-cut label is from Kairsercraft 61/2" pad - Bonjour and the lace is from my stash too.     
Tip: To get the slightly faded look with the stamps, I inked up the
stamp and then stamped on a tissue before stamping on the card.

This was so much fun to make and another card I love!  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment