May 03, 2012

A Cut Above - The Silhouette

Doin the Happy Dance...

Week two of classes started of with lessons on the silhouette, I have soooo been waiting for these.  I L.O.V.E. my Cameo so, so much :insert heart:!  Ali Edwards is one of the generous sponsors and provided the cute hugs and frame wordart.  This card was a snap to put together...

Here is my recipe for a simple, easy, cute card!

Ingredients:
1 card of brown card stock
1 wordart and frame die cutting file
1 flower die cut
adhesive spray
bling

Method:
1. Fold card stock in half.   2. Cut out wordart, spray back with adhesive, stick to card front. 3. Die cut flowers, stick to card front, use bling as flower centers.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your cards they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you Kaleptra =) I hope you had fun with the Cut Above classes too!

    ReplyDelete