May 29, 2012

Project Life - Week 7

Hi Folks,

Yep I'm back on the project life wagon!  I was really, really un-inspired by my pages :(  I just couldn't put my finger on it (why), the pages didn't really tell the story, each page was just a little flat, a little non scrapbook looking...  and then I saw Jessica Sprague's pages and bingo... INSPIRED AGAIN!!!  So I went back and revamped all the pages I've done so far and created a couple more.



What's working for me at the moment - I love the matted round corner background, it just seems to frame the pages.  All journal boxes and photos are smaller, they don't look quite so in your face - this I definitely love.  Each week has a title, I can now see at a glance which week the pages are for...lol.  Journaling straight on the photo gives the photo more meaning for anyone that wasn't there when the photo was taken.  I'm going to stick with a list style of what happens each day but I will tie the photos to the list with a day sticker, again I think this will give the photos more meaning for the reader. What do you think?

Over all, so, so, so happy with these pages :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment