June 19, 2012

Makin Minis

Happy Tuesday to y'all,

I am officially on hols again which always makes me happy :)  and being so happy I felt it only right to share this happy little mini album I put together for little Miss...

She just loves looking at photographs, so I combined photos from her first twelve months with Connie Prince's Project 2012: March-5x7 Brag book Album (digital kit). 




I adjusted a couple of pages and created one of my own from the co ordinating kit to suit. All pages were printed at a photo lab then glued back to back to make a book.  I then used an accordion binding to hold all the pages together.  This made a very sturdy mini album that should survive an 18mth old for a little while :) 

Then nice thing is, as the album is digital I can reprint the pages whenever I want!  I'm thinking this mini will make a nice little Christmas gift for the Great Grandies this year...YAY!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment