June 12, 2012

Our House in the middle of the street!

Hi Folks,

I've been having fun in my craft room of late...YAY!  This little number was inspired by a post from Tammy Tutterow, I know mine isn't quite as pretty but it was really cool to make something that shows our current house.  I'm a little sad I don't have a little something like this for every house we've lived in and there have been a few...lol.  Hmmmm now that gives me an idea for another project, a photo of each house arranged in a grid...ooo that would look really fab in my hallway!


Anyway, I had a good play with inks and dies and my Cameo :GRIN:   The shadow box is a Silhouette cut file and pretty cool one too, that I covered with distressed inks.  I used a piece of London Market paper as the base for inside the box, edged with a MFT die - faux crochet border.  The numbers, doily and words were also cut with my Cameo.  I covered a chipboard heart with double sided tape, then coated it in glitter.  The key, chain and metal corners are all, T!m Holtz. To finish off the box I used some distress stains on a piece of ribbon and threaded it through the top.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment