July 23, 2012

It's all in the props...

Hi Folks,

It's been a busy household of late, with the arrival of Gran baby #2 just over a week ago.  I decided to get my butt into gear and take photos of this little wee one before she is no longer a wee one...lol!  So I have been busy prepping for a photo shoot, scouring the web for poses and info on 'How to Baby Photography', as well as practicing with my camera...phew!

Oh and gathering lots of goodies I can use as props...


Aren't those headbands darling and I crocheted the hats myself!  Plus I'm in the process of making little frilly pants as well...hehehe, but I'll save those photos for another day! 

I've timed the photo shoot for next Monday so fingers crossed the weather is nice.  I'm just a little bit nervous as I soooo what my photos to be worthy of putting on a wall... wish me luck!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment