July 17, 2012

Storage Solution for flowers

Hi Folks,

I don't know about you but I am always buying craft items and putting them into boxes or tins or bags, then forget I have them :( 

I recently made a purchase of some gorgeous Prima flowers from a new online store and when I received them I just couldn't put them in a box, they were way too pretty and deserve to be looked at... so what to do? 

I have a cork board on the wall of my craftroom that WAS home for my Twelve Tags of Christmas 2011, I figured this would be the perfect place to put all my pretty flowers.  The board is in good view of my craft desk, so when I'm working on a project I don't have to look far for that perfect flower...lol.


I'm so happy I found a good use for the board and it looks sooooo pretty with all those flowers. 

Where do you have your stash of flowers?  Box, tin, bag or are they on display too?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam,

    Check out this guy in Victoria who custom builds storage for Scrapbook supplies. I am going to order one for my distress inks, stains and stickles!

    ReplyDelete