September 04, 2012

Divide and Conquer or Just Sorted!

Hi Folks...

I've been doing a bit more sorting and storing in my craftroom... this seems to be never ending or maybe it's my new hobby, hahahaha!


I saw a post on the Silhouette blog for using a file folder pocket shape for organizing unused cut shapes.  Just what I needed as I had lots of clear plastic bags with various bits floating around inside!


I modified the shape so instead of a pocket I had a tab at the bottom and tabs on the sides. This was so I could glue the tabs to the box making them fixed.  To keep things neat... the tabs at the top are labeled in the same order I have filed my shapes in the Silhouette program.  The papers are from the Glitz range and the box was one I picked up in a $2 shop. 

A quick project that looks kinda cute don't ya think?  As well as being practical...lol!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment