March 26, 2013

Project Life - 2013!

Hi Folks...

It seems only fitting that I started PL 2013 Monday, what with Lisa Bearnson making her debut on HSN to promote Project Life the same day....lol.  I certainly didn't plan it this way *wink* I had always intended to do PL this year, just a slow starter as always...lol!


I've chosen to do PL using Simply Stores - Sn@p Life 6x8 Album in RED... my fav colour!  I got super serious about two weeks ago and ordered heaps of pockets and journal cards... which all arrived Friday!  Plus I have downloaded a few free digital goodies from various place on the Net.

 
I have decided to put together a month at a time.  So far I have photos and journaling organized to print for the months of Jan and Feb, with March in the works.  Again I am working with a folder system on my computer where I will have a copy of the photos I wish to print sorted by month and then by week in that month.  You might notice the Momento Export file in the photo below...
 
 
This is what I am using for all my journaling this year.  I know I have mentioned it before but this really is an awesome little app.  Not only do I make an entry for each day but I have been attaching photos taken, then the app adds in my facebook and blog posts made on those days as well.  When I am ready to access the info for PL, I just export the file to my computer and sort the info into the relevant folders.  OMGosh this has saved sooooo much time, I spent today - just ONE day organizing the entries for THREE MONTHS!
 
 
And yes the whole album has been put together ready for photos, journal cards and embellishments.  I know the layout may change as I go along but I tell ya it is so awesome to have the album ready to go.  I really, really feel I will be able to keep up this year, which is a bit exciting and encouraging ...lol!
 
So how is your Project Life coming along, got and hints or tips for me?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment