August 15, 2013

Card Me Thursday - Anniversary Card...

Hi Folks....

Boy life sure is super busy at the mo, when I went to make this post I realized it is August. AUGUST...how did that happen, this card I made Hubs for our wedding anniversary at the end of June...lol.  

This card was based on another Pinterest pin... yes I stuck down each one of little flowers and I put a blob of red stickles in the middle of each.


I don't know where I would be with out my cameo, seriously one of the coolest tools I have in my craftroom.  I used it to cut out all the flowers and the card because I could...lol.   The card I then ran through my printer for the words, which I put together in photoshop.


I also printed the heart outline on the card so I would have a perfect heart shape to follow.  Starting at the bottom I proceeded to stick the little flowers on.


...and this is the inside of the card.  Again I ran the card through my printer for the writing, before I stuck the flower on the front of course...lol.  I love the addition of the three flowers inside, don't you!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment