March 07, 2014

Project Life June 2013 plus a FREEBIE!!!

I am still going with Project Life....woohoo! 

So far I have finished June and most of July 2013, my intent is to finish last year before I start this year... and I'm doing it *grin*.

I am finally using more die cuts and embellishments on my pages and loving the look.  Lots of hearts on these  two pages!


Die cuts look awesome!


Flairs attached to the outside of the pocket are a great addition!


Plus brads and tags look terrific!


 



Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Great pages, Sammy! Thanks so much for the freebie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving looking at your project life album! I love the Sn@p binders and had thought about doing project life in one. Is it all going to fit in one binder or will you need two? Thanks for the freebies!! I didn't make an album for last year, but kept notes and took pictures so may try to do one in the Sn@p album!! Love that your freebies coordinate with it!! thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog today. I'm loving all your Project Life pages! You are good inspiration! Thank you for all the freebies you make available! I have been hunting for a good poloroid one and yours is the best I've found. Thank you so much! Can you tell a bit about how Project Life and Sn@p differ? Thank you, Esther

    ReplyDelete